Core Prime

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Keeping at it

By that I not only mean updating my blog as frequently as possible, but also keeping a positive and aggressive attitude toward my studies. It seems that I tend to relax toward the end of the term, usually before the finals (which is bad) and then as a result, I don’t get the grades I want, and it makes for a lousy vacation. So here I am, talking to myself (didn’t want to use the word “encourage”, seemed kind of weird; not that this is anymore normal), edging myself to be more diligent…

Class was about the same; the only good thing was that the TA, Nick, was teaching macroeconomics instead of the professor. I hate to admit it, but I learn more from him then the professor. I’ve heard quite a few people say that they wouldn’t mind Nick teaching the class, instead of the professor, but oh well, the term has ended with today's class.

After class, I came home and then went out to buy some stuff, also to get some gas for the car. Right now the price is $2.29 per gallon of regular, which totally sucks, because there was one day when the price was $1.99 and I didn’t go out and fill my car up. So, note to self, anytime you see the gas below $2.00, even if you’re not driving as in taking the bus, once you get home, drive out and fill her up!!!

Dinner was leftovers from the meal on Sunday and fresh rice which I cooked today. I wanted to end it in one meal, but the portions of the leftover were a bit too much, so I couldn’t quite finish it. Plus, it seemed a bit too salty. I guess the food at Golden Wok doesn’t agree with me as much as that of Peking Express. Hmm, I haven’t been to Peking’s for a while, come to think of it.

Perhaps we can go there for lunch tomorrow, since our study group decided to go out for lunch and talk over the final. Now, back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home